||The Texas Beach Ultimate Fest (TBUF), is back for another great year. Come join us at Galveston’s RA Apffel Park (East Beach) on Saturday, June 15th for the longest running beach tournament in the WORLD. There is something for every skill level from beginners to elite ultimate players. Come put your toes in the sand and discs in the surf!
Registration is now OPEN!!!
Individuals should seek a team in the forums.
June 15, 2013 (10a - 5p) on Galveston's Eastern edge in RA Apffel Park.
Format: 48 teams accepted (first pay = first play). 24 Recreational and 24 Competitive.
Mixed: 3 men - 1 woman on-field ratio
Rosters: 8 players per team, maximum
Cost: $150/team if paid by June 8th, $175/team after deadline. PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams:REGISTER YOUR TEAM NOW!!! (See who is already signed up)
Director:Matt "Happy" MacDonald - TBUFdirector@houstonultimate.org
- Competitive and Elite Divisions, 4 on 4. One woman on field at all times, opposing team does not have to match if you play more than 1 women. After pool play, the top 8 teams will move to the Elite Elimination Bracket, and the other 8 teams will play for in Competitive Elimination Bracket. Team captain is responsible for paying entire team fee - no individual payments accepted.
- Recreational Division, 4 on 4. One woman on field at all times, opposing team does not have to match if you play more than 1 women. After pool play, the top 8 teams will move to the Recreational Elimination Bracket, and the other 8 teams will play for in Consolation Elimination Bracket. Team captain is responsible for paying entire team fee - no individual payments accepted.
- Pool Play: 10a - 1p
- Break: 1p - 2p for lunch and shade
- Championship Play: 2p - 6p
- Prizes will be awarded to winners of Rec and Comp division.
- Each player will receive a player pack with goodies.
- Each team will receive a game disc.
- Additional TBUF discs and merchandise will be for sale at frisbee central.
- Water, bagels, lunch and fruit will be provided.
- Each team is strongly encouraged to bring additional fluids, food and sunscreen.
- Cleats are optional but recommended.
Special Thanks to our sponsors : Gabriel Fuzat at In Training, LLC
No Label Brewing Co.